"My favorite part of my job is helping to increase patient self-confidence and quality of life by creating beautiful smiles. I love watching the effect that their new smile has on their lives; everyone has a different story."
-Dr. Bryan F. Foley
Dr. Foley and his team at Foley Orthodontics love to get to know their patients on an individual basis over the course of their orthodontic journey. Our patients are our family, and we are honored when they share stories about their life and interests.
Dr. Foley's Story
Dr. Foley graduated from his high school in the top of his class. Here, he was captain of the freshman football team and went on to start on the varsity football team from sophomore through senior year. He then attended the College of New Jersey where he graduated Cum Laude, was inducted into Beta Beta Beta National Biological Honor Society for his academic achievements, and received a B.S. in biology with a chemistry minor. Dr. Foley's passion for medicine led him to complete research during his summers and become published several times in prestigious medical journals (including Critical Care Medicine and Journal of Critical Care). Throughout the years, his grandmother and family dentist acted as his catalysts to enter to dental profession.
Dr. Foley completed his dental training at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and received his doctorate of dental medicine (DMD) degree. He graduated Summa Cum Laude and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society for his academic and clinical achievements. He feels blessed to have been mentored by his perio-prosthodontist stepfather, Dr. Joseph R. Greenberg, who is a well-respected leader in the dental community.
Dr. Foley continued his dental education by completing a post-graduate orthodontic residency at Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry. Here, he received his specialty certificate in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics and received a M.S. in Oral Biology. Dr. Foley was selected to present his master's thesis Pain Gene Expression in Facial Asymmetry and TMD at the American Association for Dental Research (AADR) Annual Session. He also was chosen to attend the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) Young Leaders in Orthodontics Conference.
During his free time, Dr. Foley enjoys spending time with his fiancée Lauren, going to the gym, hiking, fishing, and playing guitar. He also likes playing golf and watching all types of sport events.
- January 2015: TMD: Diagnosis and Management of Complex Patients, Allentown, PA
- December 2014: Child Abuse and Recognition & Reporting for Dental Professionals, Breinigsville, PA
- November 2014: Invisalign National Orthodontist Summit, Las Vegas, NV
- May 2014: American Association of Orthodontists Annual Session, New Orleans, LA
- March 2014: Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists, Surgical Orthodontics, Baltimore, MA
- November 2013: Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists Annual Session, Baltimore, MA
- August 2012: Graduate Orthodontics Residents Program, Ann Arbor, MI
- September 2012: Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists Annual Session, Baltimore, MA
- November 2012: Annual Meeting of the Greater Philadelphia Society of Orthodontists, Philadelphia, PA
- April 2013: The Tweed Course: Differential Diagnosis, Directional Force Systems, Edgewise Mechanotherapy, Tucson, AZ
- May 2013: 2nd Annual International 6Elements Meeting, Philadelphia, PA
- May 2013: American Association of Orthodontists Annual Session, Philadelphia, PA
"I am very grateful for the opportunity of meeting Dr. Foley and the experience I have had with him."~ Vanessa R. Read Vanessa's Story
"My experience with Dr. Foley is unforgettable."~ Janairis P. Read Janairis’ Story
"I would not trade him for any other orthodontist. He's the best!!"~ Mother of Devon O. Read Devon’s Mother’s Story